Thursday, December 6, 2012

National Tie Month – Update 2012



(Google Image) 
By Terry Orr

Those two hundred or so kind soles who read last year’s article are fully aware of my disdain for ties in general. Yet I do agree with Cindy, if women must wear pantyhose, then I guess us fella should wear ties. I say that today – as we know being retired has little to no dress code (but certainly not Wal-Mart style).
(Google Image) 
One of the nice things about ties over the past decade or two have been the ever widening selection of ties to choose from.  So the last few years that I was working, my collection of unusual, funny, strange, etc. of ties grew – now taking up space in my closet.  In January, the month to get our act organized for the New Year, believe most of my ties will be donated.

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

(Google Image) 

2 comments:

  1. I have quite a few ties, even though my inner thoughts of them are "primative".

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...