Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pet’s First Aid




By Terry Orr

Keep your family pet safe and healthy.


So how many of our wonderful readers have ever heard of Pet First Aid Awareness Month? It is news to me – as a pet owner for decades – wonder how I missed the boat?  One of my wife’s friends is over; she’s a Professional Dog Walker. One requirement of a professional dog walker is to be Pet First Aid certified. Learn something new every day!


The American Red Cross provides a wealth of good information regarding Pet First Aid and I highly recommend visiting and learning what they are providing. After all, most pets are like having children in our homes – please take the time to learn how to help then in need.  Thank you!



References and Links:

(All images from Google) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad I found your blog. Thanks for the sensible critique. I and my friends were just preparing to do a little analysis about this. I'm very glad to see such good information being shared freely out there.

    Kind Regards,

    Colin Seal
    click this over here now

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...