Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hug Your Cat Day – Update 2013



By Terry Orr

Our cats are treated like our two-legged children and grandchildren – with lots of love and affection.  Have you ever noticed how your cat knows when you are not feeling well or a bit depressed? Our three four-legged children can go days on end without paying any attention to me (unless they want food or the window open) – but before I know something is not quite right with my body – there they are.  Think God might have a hand in this.

So, without further ado – let me introduce ours:

Isaac
His favorite time of the year

 
Sassy (top) and Peach (bottom)
Sunning themselves from the skylight

So each and every day – take a few moments and give your Cats a Hug!  You both will benefit!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...