Friday, August 1, 2014

The Wonder Years…



By Terry Orr
(From recent Facebook post)

Well, I’ve finally reached the wonder years…
Wonder where my care is parked?
Wonder where I left my phone?
Wonder where my glasses are?
Wonder what day it is?

  • Developing good habits helps during our wonder years.
  • Putting your keys in the same place each time you use them.
  • Jotting notes to yourself – and trying not to lose the note.
  • Create a daily checklist/to do list – taking your medication, chores to be done, errands that need to be accomplished, and who to call and why.


What other ideas can you share?



Weekend of August 2 & 3, 2014

Saturday
National Ice Cream Sandwich Day
International Hangover Day
National Mustard Day
Take A Penny/Leave A Penny Day
National Kids’ Day

Sunday
Sisters Day
Watermelon Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...